The Business Development Executive is a vital cog in our sales process. You should continually ensure corporate growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new clients for Linways. You have to develop and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: Pre-request for proposal prospecting, Relationship development, Pricing, Technical presentation and delivery, Negotiations, Closing and managing contracts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in Linways products.
- Visit potential customers and demonstrate the product.
- Organize and conduct sales presentations.
- Constantly follow up current leads.
- Handle incoming leads for designated territory including follow up, negotiations till the deal is closed.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Maintain records of all prospect activity within our CRM.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- 0 - 4 Years experience in B2B sales.
- Ability to develop qualified leads successfully converting them as clients.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel; Experience in any CRM a big plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud infrastructure is also desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying